Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • a bot that can learn your mouse movement and create based on that

Gnar

hello i am wondering if there was a bot that you first input your mouse movements (do the action you want to bot) and the bot will see what you do and recreate it trying to mimic what you do (kind of like an AI) the more input you give, the more "like you" it gets, with that i would think you would get less bans because it wont be a default oh do this oh do that oh in one of 100 ways i can do that.

i just want to know is its possible if its not made

Yes this is completely possible.  I don't believe I have seen any bots that implement it yet but here is a good post by @beezdul where he discusses using a neural network for mouse movement (some really cool shit) def worth a read!

On 8/15/2019 at 12:55 PM, depwession said:

Yeah the concept is interesting to say the least. I'd love to see how it runs while implemented or eventually implement it myself.

It looks 100% exactly like my movement if I give it enough data and train it for a few hours on my GPU. The only problem is that it doesn't like to do too much variation, so I've been trying to figure out a way to use a GAN model.

2 hours ago, beezdul said:

It looks 100% exactly like my movement if I give it enough data and train it for a few hours on my GPU. The only problem is that it doesn't like to do too much variation, so I've been trying to figure out a way to use a GAN model.

sounds dank to me

Archived