Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [F2P] Edge Gold ammy crafter

Zeddyboi

This is the first script ive ever made ( i made this before my other post about the cow script )

I thought id release it as ive been able to run it for multiple days doing 12 hour days with breaks.

Source Code:https://pastebin.com/EC5QDXEN

PLEASE NOTE: To run this script you will need to turn on the function that allows you to close interfaces with the ESC key, i have used this instead of clicking on the X in the top right as who actually would use this if theyre playing the game. This was my first script and obviously doesnt feature much in the way of antiban other than a improved walking timing and the use of ESC to close the bank interface

GoldAmuletCrafterFinal.jar

1 minute ago, Lem0nz said:

push that to the SDN, get that blue rankerino

oh is it legit that easy to get the rank lol.

Thought id need to do much more

nice script, i suggest using sleeps like this:

sleepWhile(() -> !getContext().getInventory().contains("Gold bar"), Calculations.random(500, 1000));
    or

sleepUntil(() -> getContext().getInventory().contains("Gold bar"), Calculations.random(500, 1000));

2 minutes ago, LostVirt said:

nice script, i suggest using sleeps like this:

sleepWhile(() -> !getContext().getInventory().contains("Gold bar"), Calculations.random(500, 1000));
    or

sleepUntil(() -> getContext().getInventory().contains("Gold bar"), Calculations.random(500, 1000));

Was directed to the banking part.

2 hours ago, Zeddyboi said:

oh is it legit that easy to get the rank lol.

Thought id need to do much more

For regular scripter you just need to release a script.

For scripter+ and onwards you need to pass Java competency tests :)

OT: Nice release!

5 minutes ago, Articron said:

For regular scripter you just need to release a script.

For scripter+ and onwards you need to pass Java competency tests :)

OT: Nice release!

oh nice, so all id have to do is just push one or both of my scripts to the sdn and id get the rank? or is posting here sufficient?

25 minutes ago, Zeddyboi said:

oh nice, so all id have to do is just push one or both of my scripts to the sdn and id get the rank? or is posting here sufficient?

you need to have it on a repo

Archived