Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Sign in to follow this  
Awdbadidea

Simple looting script - £15

I'm looking for a simple looting script that just runs to a location where my main has been killing mobs, loots all the stuff on the ground that's available, then idles till it has a full inv. Rinse and repeat.

41 minutes ago, oh okay said:

I can make this for you in 2 hours, what is your discord?

Keep in mind that we do not condone private scripting from anyone that does not have the Scripter+ rank or upwards.

28 minutes ago, Articron said:

Keep in mind that we do not condone private scripting from anyone that does not have the Scripter+ rank or upwards.

I've asked this to Nezz in the past and he said that we can do private scripts, we just cant advertise a script shop.

So though it is not condoned, this is technically allowed - right? Or is it considered advertising? Just wondering for future reference as I see these requests for simple scripts pretty often. (Scripts that I know I am more than capable of making) and I never know if it's appropriate to comment on it or not.

1 minute ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I've asked this to Nezz in the past and he said that we can do private scripts, we just cant advertise a script shop.

So though it is not condoned, this is technically allowed - right? Or is it considered advertising? Just wondering for future reference as I see these requests for simple scripts pretty often. (Scripts that I know I am more than capable of making) and I never know if it's appropriate to comment on it or not.

We obviously can't stop you from ordering a private script from whoever you like. But if there's ever any dispute to be had on either side, we won't look into the dispute and close it without any consequence for either party.

Tl;dr: It's technically "allowed", but on your own accord. 

10 minutes ago, Articron said:

We obviously can't stop you from ordering a private script from whoever you like. But if there's ever any dispute to be had on either side, we won't look into the dispute and close it without any consequence for either party.

Tl;dr: It's technically "allowed", but on your own accord. 

Now understood.

Thanks for clearing that up Arti :)