Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [F2P] Fally Cow Killer

Zeddyboi

Hi,

This isn't my first script but it is one of the first I've made. It will look for loot, if theres loot it will loot bones, bury the boes and then loot cowhide. If there is no loot on the floor then it will kill cows. When inventory is full it will go to the bank

Instructions:

Start in Falador East bank or in the cowpen.

Code can be seen here:

https://pastebin.com/CWyt2uYK

This is not a final script, also there is no anti ban so pls no cry if you end up banned or whatever

CowKiller1.1.jar

fuckin lit glad to see you did it.  Already doing better than 99% of the kids who DM me asking how to run a bot farm B)

12 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

fuckin lit glad to see you did it.  Already doing better than 99% of the kids who DM me asking how to run a bot farm B)

ty, ive updated it thanks to depwession. He sent me some code snippets which feature a better walking which ive implemented to attempt to improve the antiban aspect of it.

code:https://pastebin.com/sNBzL2kG

File:

CowKiller1.1.jar

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    On 9/13/2019 at 11:01 PM, kiji said:

Thanks for sharing the source code.

Indeedy, thanks for this. gives me something to analyse and learn from. cheers buddy!

Archived