Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • henlo is me depresso

depwession

Well as some of you may know I'm not exactly brand new here but still relatively new-ish but I never introduced myself.

I'm p shit at the whole conversating/explaining things about myself but I'll do my best here and hope it works out!

I'm depwession :vohiyo:
    I came on dreambot not too long after I started playing OSRS which I didn't get into until I was already an adult.
    I came with the intention to make some easy gp, stay under the radar, and just do my thing. But that didn't last too long as I started scripting and making some acquaintances and friends along the way. I grew to really enjoy the community here although it may not be super poppin with threads left and right, sitting in babble and just helping people out there is enjoyable on it's own.

When it comes to botting I started slow and eventually got to the point where I had decent cashouts. Which was amazing to me due to the fact I haven't put a penny in that I didn't make from botting. I could go over my full botting adventure but that's best saved for another post lol.

IRL I'm just an average unnoticeable guy, so nothing really to go off of there. I work at a veterinary clinic which is probably the most interesting thing about me if that's interesting at all lmao

But yeah forum's p cool.. uhh...idk how to end so peace :vohiyo:

1 hour ago, depwession said:

Well as some of you may know I'm not exactly brand new here but still relatively new-ish but I never introduced myself.

I'm p shit at the whole conversating/explaining things about myself but I'll do my best here and hope it works out!

I'm depwession :vohiyo:
    I came on dreambot not too long after I started playing OSRS which I didn't get into until I was already an adult.
    I came with the intention to make some easy gp, stay under the radar, and just do my thing. But that didn't last too long as I started scripting and making some acquaintances and friends along the way. I grew to really enjoy the community here although it may not be super poppin with threads left and right, sitting in babble and just helping people out there is enjoyable on it's own.

When it comes to botting I started slow and eventually got to the point where I had decent cashouts. Which was amazing to me due to the fact I haven't put a penny in that I didn't make from botting. I could go over my full botting adventure but that's best saved for another post lol.

IRL I'm just an average unnoticeable guy, so nothing really to go off of there. I work at a veterinary clinic which is probably the most interesting thing about me if that's interesting at all lmao

But yeah forum's p cool.. uhh...idk how to end so peace :vohiyo:

Hmmmmmmmmmm for some odd reason I think I have talked to you before. 

12 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Hmmmmmmmmmm for some odd reason I think I have talked to you before. 

🤔 hmm... maybe once or twice or daily 🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, depwession said:

🤔 hmm... maybe once or twice or daily 🤷‍♀️

Going to dab on you next time you message me some big brained stuff. 

Archived