Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [F2P] Vhagar's Wizards (10-20k xp/hr) (25-75k+ gp/hr)

Vhagar

Scripts pretty good. I'd recommend it!

Been running it over the pass 3 days or so in random intervals just trynna get money and levels for a f2p pure.

got 40 attack from 20 after doing vapire slayer

50 strength from level 1

Pretty decent money maker for f2p and as you level you make more because you kill them faster.

Here are some things ive noticed tho:

If someone else is there at the wizards fighting them and it decides to world hop and chooses another world with someone else fighting the wizards it will get stuck in a loop sometimes just hopping back between the two worlds after killing a mob.

when it hovers over skills for anti ban it hovers over random members skills and stuff. I think it'd be good if it checked the XP of the stats its training as a priority.

• 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...

Script is working well 30 mins in.  The five arrow minimum for the stack to be picked up isn't ideal but is bearable.  Last issue I have is that the GP/hour counter is not updating.  Those are my qualms but they are very minimal.  Thank you!

• 6 months later...

Bought this a while back and just started using it again. Great script, definitely worth the money. 

here are some of the issues ive been noticing 

When both the doors are closed at Wizards Tower the bot gets stuck in the room and I have manually had to let it out every time. I come back and my boy just loitering with the wizards with no food and not knowing how to open the doors. 

if you get a kill and eat your last food you guy runs to bank before picking up whatever loot.

one time I came back and the script kept making the camera POV just rotate around and around constantly even after I stopped and restarted it

as stated before, its rare but when someone else is fighting the wizards and it world hops into another player it gets stuck in a loop of swapping between the two worlds

The script doesnt support all foods, which is fine. But I hella thought it would have Tuna so I bought hella at the GE and couldnt even use em. had to go back for Salmon

OVERALL: This script is really solid. Not the craziest money maker or trainer but for getting skills up in f2p while making OK cash and you not having to do shit really. its good

Hey i got this script a couple of days ago and i don't think the profit tracker is working? any tips? also another thing it seems to get stuck in the tower not being able to goto the bank becuase of doors?

• 1 month later...

Archived