Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [F2P] Vhagar's Wizards (10-20k xp/hr) (25-75k+ gp/hr)

Vhagar

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I bought this script and it works well however when its at the wizard's towel it seems to right click the wizard a lot before attacking. It also seems to stop working when I get to the bank. Any help would be appreciated!

On 4/2/2020 at 3:35 AM, mgiven90 said:

Would like a trial if possible

On 3/29/2020 at 8:37 PM, theoneguy12 said:

Would like a trial before purchasing!

On 3/14/2020 at 10:12 PM, Agm06660 said:

trial pls

Authed 

Just bought it, used it for a couple of hours now. Its alright, though I have some contructive critiscm;

* Add Prayer flicking, either protection from magic and/or buffs. (Maybe overkill, but for me with 1 defence its very helpful)

* Anti-ban prioritizes (?) sometimes over healing, or is very slow, which in some cases leads to deaths. Make healing faster when you reach the threshold.

* Sometimes it doesnt recognize you're in combat, thus the script tries to attack another target multiple times, though it doesn't break the script, but looks sketchy.

* If an item on the droplist drops and you run out of food at the same time, it'll run to the bank before picking up the item.

* Deathwalking works (?) , though it can at random (once) , ignore to pick up gear before going to the bank (?).

It does the job, GUI clean, though some polishing wouldn't hurt.

Also thank you for making the script, don't misunderstand my comment, I'm just trying to give feedback! :)

Archived