Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [F2P] Vhagar's Wizards (10-20k xp/hr) (25-75k+ gp/hr)

Vhagar

Vhagar's Wizards

Efficient F2P Combat script which fights & loots wizards at Wizards Tower & South of Varrock, can be an ideal way to level combat skills while farming a bond.

Features  

• Banking

• Looting

• Fights at either Wizards Tower or South of Varrock

• Deathwalking (Recovery of Items & Continuation of script on player death)

• Solid anti-ban

• World Hopping 

• Highly customizable script settings (Looting, Zone, % heal/antiban)

• Toggle-able overlay displaying statistics 

• Option to loot & bury bones

• Loot arrows options (for Ranged)

Pros

• Very low Requirements

• Low ban rate due to solid anti-ban & wizard's tower being practically empty

• Solid gp/hr (for F2P) being an ideal way to farm a bond 

• F2P!

Cons

• Fairly reliant on Talisman/Robe drops, can have 

• Banking at Wizards Tower can be fairly time consuming so you may need to use decent food (Salmon+) to minimize the amount of trips

Instructions/Tips 

In order to use the script simply apply the desired settings ensuring that you have the food you've selected in your inventory/bank. 

Wizards Tower tends to yield a higher gp/hr but lower xp/hr due to the longer banking trips.

Ensure that you're using magic resistant equipment to minimize damage taken, something similar to this should do:

image.png.9b94d656a7905c4810a46d277c81c021.png

If you'd like a trial up-vote this thread and leave a comment/message me directly, ty :) 

Screenshots

2ZXXJFj.png

dJWvGcV.png

CflyDizPJDSR4boQOp7qjiummZ5T6k1tiCf5jSwa8ZoRsKBYqmi7twDLhcwJ6Kn6t0n6MRN_fDQVbuLGRefbqTovVLtQHU5nR3DSCjkJsxSjp1JZ2ZSpnAROAE_7JvshDwuh5TR3  lKgByclA0czCv1Cc3i0NQ6tfBVDJc2V1XXVpVD5I3LHhYjbixUe9meGHJDR4jKgX6Ce_9_wFiKBp_n6zbxjy5B3xhdfI99ABDZQ7-tzEWLVPaZ78ymqpXikQ7sBMsFGc0zJlR-Yz

Version Log

v1.0  - Initial Release

v1.1 - Bug Fix & Optimizations 

• 4 weeks later...
    5 minutes ago, twohuge said:

Hi - anyway I could get a trial before purchasing?

I am happy to post proggies.

Cheers.

Granted 48 hours, would defo appreciate any proggies :)

@Vhagar Trial pls? Finally got some more proxies so I'm able to start botting again. Might as well give this a try and make myself some GP with it instead of using ZenLumbyKiller. :P (which is a pretty good script as well tbh)

7 hours ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

@Vhagar Trial pls? Finally got some more proxies so I'm able to start botting again. Might as well give this a try and make myself some GP with it instead of using ZenLumbyKiller. :P (which is a pretty good script as well tbh)

Authed, good luck!

2 hours ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

Would appear as though you've authed me for your tzhaar script :o

Haha sorry dude I'm an idiot, authed for wizards now.

Archived