Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OneStop Bot Shop - Residential Proxies, Dedicated Proxies|Fresh Proxies|, Servers

CodyBanks

Contact - TryHard#1196

A little of what you can expect from my ACTUAL PREMIUM proxies.

86QP45F.png

I can offer you a week instead of by month if you'd prefer shorter term proxies. 

Premium Dedicated Proxies 1 - 6M or $3.25 

Premium Dedicated Proxies 3 - 15M or $9

Premium Dedicated Proxies 10 -  41.66M or $25 

Premium Dedicated Proxies 50 - 166.7M or $100

Premium Dedicated Proxies 100 - 292M or $175

I can provide up to 1000 Dedicated Proxies at a time, keep in mind I only have access to 150 different Subnets so you will get ~10 of each subnet.

HTTPS / Socks 5 ports given. You can use the proxies to make the account to decrease the chances of a lock.

Residential Proxies 1 - 25M or $13

Residential Proxies 3 - 75M or $33

Residential Proxies 10 - 200M or $80

Residential Proxies 50 - 800M $350

Residential Proxies 100 - 1,300M or $600

Dedicated Servers - 

Please PM me to Discuss the pricing, I only provide dedicated servers if you're looking to run 10+ bots that's my specialty.  

7 Day Runescape Memberships Tutorial Islands - 1.6m or $1 per

Guarantees - 

No Instant Locks or Flagged Proxies 

You will not be getting an overly used proxy from a Provider like Proxy26 or ProxyFish, etc.

The proxies are Clean IP's, and you can request up to 150 different subnets.

Near 24/7 Tech Support and Replacements on Downtime 

No network restrictions, you will get fast download speed & will not be limited.

HTTPS / Socks 5 Ports will be given. 

Proxies/Servers cannot be used for anything malicious or illegal or you will be subject to immediate suspension.

Archived