Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I need help with OSRS Login Server Files / URL

seanmartin3

I was trying to just get access to the login portion of OSRS to make a script for everyone to have an account checker. The only part i need help with is obtaining the login URL that osrs makes requests too for valid / invalid accounts.  If anyone has any answers, or options for the fastest way to check valid / invalid accounts let me know. Everything else is basically setup other than this for script release. 

Thank you all for the input.

Sorry if a thread like this already exists.

I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for.

Are you trying to login through the site?
    Through the client?
    There isn't really a URL that rs sends a request to for valid/invalid accounts. It's just based on your login response in the client (which yeah, does send to a URL but it's not something you'll be able to just send/receive with)

The site is different though, but iirc you'll need captcha solvers for that.

you can do through the site using 2captcha api or
    you can do through dreambot login account, if successfully logged in, account checked

Archived