Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.8.2

Nuclear Nezz

On 7/28/2019 at 7:13 PM, RetroBot said:

Still encountering this issue on the latest version.

0qRWfs3.png

Look at the times on those, friend.

That's not an issue we can solve. You failed to login for 10 minutes lol

11 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

It works fine if I wait like 2 minutes instead of the 1. It's just when it tried to log in every minute it resets the cool down I'm guessing.

On 8/2/2019 at 5:24 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

@Nuclear Nezz when you have a script started and it logs in is that a plug added to the client or is it added to the script? like when i start a script it logs in (if u did put ur info in acc settings)

if its not the script itself login in, then i would ask to implant a period of 1minute sleeping time instead of 3-5 becuz thats where it goes stuck,

jagex added a fucking thing that when u have any type of hopping script it fucks up the relogg the 10min delay is nothing i have 30minutes delay becuz of this update

i think people can relate about the logging in problem it is really when it trys to relogg after 3-5 you reset the minutes u have to wait to actually login

thanks for reading :)

I'm not sure if this is due to this release or the Thursday update of the game, but the LoginUtility is returning RSLoginResponse.DISABLED when the account is locked rather than ACCOUNT_LOCKED

Archived