Jump to content

Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!
Cgjohnst2

[GOAL] Learn/Create Bot Farm/Make 1st bil & T Bow

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

I did. I also bought 3 accounts that were 7 QP, but they got locked right away too. I had attached an email to two of them, so I still have those. The third one is gone though.

I also noticed that you'll get locked if you do woodcutting, fishing, or mining in certain areas on f2p.

If you're doing any of these things you should try something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up buying 51 tut island accounts from mod-rs.net. I figure that would last me a while if not forever for long-term botting like I want to do. The first account got banned almost immediately. The second other 50 accounts have all been locked and mod-rs quit responding. They’re supposed to auto-unlock after you submit a form, but no luck yet. 

 

I’m still working through how to even make $ and it’s not going too well so far. Paying off the price of a bond is the issue I’m primarily having. Nothing looks too promising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

I ended up buying 51 tut island accounts from mod-rs.net. I figure that would last me a while if not forever for long-term botting like I want to do. The first account got banned almost immediately. The second other 50 accounts have all been locked and mod-rs quit responding. They’re supposed to auto-unlock after you submit a form, but no luck yet. 

 

I’m still working through how to even make $ and it’s not going too well so far. Paying off the price of a bond is the issue I’m primarily having. Nothing looks too promising.

I've personally heard bad things about mod-rs. I would try a different provider.

People are always complaining that their accounts get locked/banned super quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow...this was insane. Every single account I purchased from them is banned. They were all locked within about 3 minutes of logging in. I got them unlocked today and every single one is banned. I didn't even get to bot on them yet. I only got to run to the lumbridge bank >.>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

Wow...this was insane. Every single account I purchased from them is banned. They were all locked within about 3 minutes of logging in. I got them unlocked today and every single one is banned. I didn't even get to bot on them yet. I only got to run to the lumbridge bank >.>

That means that either they don't know how to use proxies, or that they're botting tutorial island. Find a different provider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 3:21 AM, Cgjohnst2 said:

I think I'm going to give up. I have 3-ish accounts left to bot on that haven't gotten banned yet. I think I'm going to leave them to rest for a while.

sad to hear that you are considering giving up,  botting definitely is not an easy journey that is for sure.  My suggestion would be to slow the scale at which you are trying to scale your farm and take a more casual route for awhile before giving up hope completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 3:21 AM, Cgjohnst2 said:

I think I'm going to give up. I have 3-ish accounts left to bot on that haven't gotten banned yet. I think I'm going to leave them to rest for a while.

feel free to message me on discord, i might be able to help you out with some accounts and shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...