Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [GOAL] Learn/Create Bot Farm/Make 1st bil & T Bow

Cgjohnst2

Hey guys. I’ve been playing since the original rs (complete garbage lol) and have never had over about 300mil. I was a legitimately maxed player until dungeoneering was released. I got to 116 legit and hated it so much that I tried botting to 120. The bot got stuck at 118 and I lost the account. Unlike those days where I had a lot of free time, I’ve been trying to bot an account to a decent level to play again and I keep getting banned. I’ve got a legit new account I just made that I’m having powerleveled.

So now I want to create a bot farm to make my first bil. I don’t know how to do this, how mules work, or even what method to use, but I’m going to start researching and learning. I’ve read that a VPS is a necessity and also that it will give you an auto-ban, so I don’t know. I’m planning to pick up a bunch of yahoo accounts and not sure of tut island 7 qp accounts or brand new accounts and do it on my own, and start figuring this out. My goal is to hit 1bil by the end of the year (probably unlikely). I’ll post any major milestones along the way here.

Glhf, I run farms in a couple different games some more janky than others. Currently coming back to farming OSRS after the recent EVE Online update nuked my income.

If you have any general questions feel free to hmu on Discord. No one will hold your hand the entire away to a full on bot farm but I'll gladly point you in the right direction/share resources I had found useful originally. 

1 hour ago, yeeter01 said:

Glhf, I run farms in a couple different games some more janky than others. Currently coming back to farming OSRS after the recent EVE Online update nuked my income.

If you have any general questions feel free to hmu on Discord. No one will hold your hand the entire away to a full on bot farm but I'll gladly point you in the right direction/share resources I had found useful originally. 

Whats your disc? wouldn't mind some assistance with resources direction. Also will pay for compensation for help. 

On 7/23/2019 at 9:02 PM, Chef Sk1llz said:

Whats your disc? wouldn't mind some assistance with resources direction. Also will pay for compensation for help. 

discord can be found on my profile

Thanks guys. So far it's been painful. I created a bunch of accounts and ran them through tut island. I'm trying to have the accounts unlinked. They keep getting locked about 2 hours-ish into playing =/

7 minutes ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

Thanks guys. So far it's been painful. I created a bunch of accounts and ran them through tut island. I'm trying to have the accounts unlinked. They keep getting locked about 2 hours-ish into playing =/

I'm guessing you ran a bunch of accounts through tutorial island on 1 IP?

This will not work. You must create 1 account/IP to avoid locks.

The alternative is to just buy tutorial completed accounts for about 100k each.

I did. I also bought 3 accounts that were 7 QP, but they got locked right away too. I had attached an email to two of them, so I still have those. The third one is gone though.

3 hours ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

I did. I also bought 3 accounts that were 7 QP, but they got locked right away too. I had attached an email to two of them, so I still have those. The third one is gone though.

Try doing the gmail trick (note: may lead to chain bans)

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

will all go to [email protected]

Archived