Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed by Crazypipe - $260

Flexed

Scammer's profile link: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/profile/119172-crazypipe/
    Explanation of the trade: I wanted to buy a account from them, but decided i wanted my money back instead. now they refuse to give my money back, they haven't sent me the account before i asked for my money back either. i just want my money back and since i haven't received the account, i have my rights to ask for my money back.

Amount scammed: $260
    How they scammed: They didn't give my money back when i asked them to.
    Proof that it's their Discord: It was not through Discord but through their official site.

Here are 2 video clips of the conversations.

MxMNKfO3Rb.mp4 - Streamable
    CbjgrM5Vjd.mp4 - Streamable
    3th video

here are pictures ( may not be in the right order )

oyPaPT6.png
    c3KVliO.png
    xbPcx4Z.png
    gS3vHXv.png
    fgkRxBD.png
    MH0CwXW.png
    ilsjEs6.png
    zmSK6mN.png
    4Notg2n.png
    f7HPQqd.png
    ikr0kXM.png

and

https://i.imgur.com/actHfi0.png

please ban this scamming person.

It seems your concern is that they are not refunding you after you changed your mind about the purchase. What are their stated terms and conditions for doing business with them?

he basicly scammed many people, mods on sythe agreed me to pay the scam victims, then he continued being arrogant and we decided to force our tos, on powerbot tribot and osbot his reports got automatically closed, i can link those aswell

@CrazyPipe Could you please reach out to me on Discord: Articron#5089

From what I can gather from other sources (Sythe, Osbot,...) the OP had paid for an account through BTC, but wanted a refund even though this is in violation with Crazypipe's TOS.

I'll keep this dispute on hold for now whilst we investigate.

Archived