Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.8

Nuclear Nezz

Hello Everyone!

Jagex changed some stuff with their cache, so the client needed to be updated on this release.

I also fixed a few other things.

Auto retaliate button should be fixed, and shouldn't break anymore (hopefully)

Fixed some spells in the Arceus book.

Added tournament worlds and LMS to not be chosen on randomized world loading.

Pan is in the process of releasing this update, if you're not on the latest version of the client, it will not work.

Thanks for your patience with the update today,

The Dream Team

Thanks! I've noticed something tho Jagex added a new screen at the login for when you disconnect or get autologged it says "you were disconnected from the server".

Currently the client login handler doesnt handle that screen and gets stuck there.

On 7/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, drb381 said:

is it working yet? i just re downloaded it and says invalid cache n wont sign in

You'll have to clear your cache by enabling fresh start in client settings and restarting the client.

On 7/18/2019 at 2:20 PM, Mancubus said:

Thanks! I've noticed something tho Jagex added a new screen at the login for when you disconnect or get autologged it says "you were disconnected from the server".

Currently the client login handler doesnt handle that screen and gets stuck there.

49 minutes ago, Mancubus said:

You still having this problem aswell?

Yeah. Seems to be happening on my accounts that I have breaks set up.

Archived