Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Should I make a comeback?

century

I haven't been active since October 2018. I quit mostly because my accounts got banned and I didn't make S+, so I couldn't make any money. Should I get back into the game?

In my opinion, this is not a great time to start botting if you're looking to make money.

Most places are buying gold at an all-time low. (0.50/M) on average.

If you're botting for fun, or looking to get back into scripting and perhaps attempt S+ again - by all means go for it!

Learn java and the dreambot api and go for s+ again. Worst case scenario you fail (unlikely if you actually try), but you'll be able to get s job as a junior java developer.

If your only goal is to make money, then you'll have to wait until the gp price stabilizes. The deadman rework might be another opportunity.

6 hours ago, beezdul said:

Learn java and the dreambot api and go for s+ again. Worst case scenario you fail (unlikely if you actually try), but you'll be able to get s job as a junior java developer.

If your only goal is to make money, then you'll have to wait until the gp price stabilizes. The deadman rework might be another opportunity.

I'm actually a software engineer as my profession. I design and develop Java systems 9-5 every day. The nostalgia is what gets me the most I suppose. I really enjoyed scripting.

Archived