Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Babysitting for 2h

WolfsRain

I made my own fishing script, I am at the Intermediate lvl of scripting applying anti-ban stuff, stats and even a  GUI. But that is not the topic I want to talk about.

Yesterday I spent nearly 2h fishing with a net (BOT) south Lumbridge after doing the 7 Quest points. While having a nice chat with ppl there, I added some of them and even talked in private afterwards and made jokes with other players/Botters?  till I got lvl 25 and then said bye to my mates and logged off. 

Today I saw that I got a permanent ban.

Notes of this experiment:

- Did the 7 QP needed for trade

- Made friends and even stopped the BOT to play myself as well as check stats manually (click on the water and examine stuff as my anti-ban code does)

- Talked in private and public with random strangers

- 2 hours spent doing this

- Breaks between 15 and 35 mins

- Not a single trade missed (Got none during all the experiment)

We could be running these kind of tests to see where Jagex poitns before the ban.

Thanks for reading

*puts tinfoil hat on*
    Was 7QP botted? And if so was it botted by you or did you buy it?

Did you set realistic cooldowns? Noone is staring at the screen when fishing so immediately going for the next fishing spot would probably stick out.

Would you spend 2 hours net fishing yourself? Or would you net fish until you can go to barbarian village?

What are you doing on these breaks (hypothetically)? Say leaving the client afk while going to get a snack and it accidently logging out. Or you had to go to the store so 30-60m is realistic.

If you want to slide on the tinfoil hat talking about antiban you gotta go all out. Just think what you would do if you were farming said skill and how much attention you'd be paying while doing it and you'll probably be fine.

I was constantly monitoring the BOT while chatting and adding notes to further improve the script. The conversation was hilarious. On my main acc (without BOTing) I spent that time fishing till I got 30lvl.

I bet that it's the 7qp that got you. See what happens if you get your quest points manually (and do tutorial island 100% manual).

Archived