Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Widgets missclicking?

Infinity

Where is it misclicking? Could you give a screen shot?

And does the rectangle it draws in the widget debugger draw in the right place?

It is missclicking all over the place. It is suppose to click the Longbow option for fletching, but sometimes it will randomly click the Shortbow option or the Crossbow Stock option. And now that I'm mentioning it, I would also like to add that the .interact() function is acting very sloppy. It often missclicks as well, and it is really slow. I am positive the widget debugger draw is in the right place.

EDIT: For example, this time it just started hovering over the shortbow option. But sometimes it full out clicks and makes shortbows when it should only be making longbows.

fLkMuBc.png

Seems like I have figured it out. I don't know why interact() is so sluggish though.

It is missclicking all over the place. It is suppose to click the Longbow option for fletching, but sometimes it will randomly click the Shortbow option or the Crossbow Stock option. And now that I'm mentioning it, I would also like to add that the .interact() function is acting very sloppy. It often missclicks as well, and it is really slow. I am positive the widget debugger draw is in the right place.

EDIT: For example, this time it just started hovering over the shortbow option. But sometimes it full out clicks and makes shortbows when it should only be making longbows.

fLkMuBc.png

Seems like I have figured it out. I don't know why interact() is so sluggish though.

What was the issue?

And what do you mean by sluggish? I need some more detail on these so I can look into them. I've never really had a problem with them, but I might just be biased. :P

What was the issue?

And what do you mean by sluggish? I need some more detail on these so I can look into them. I've never really had a problem with them, but I might just be biased. :P

The issue with the widgets was my mistake. Wrong ids. As for .interact() some times it missclicks the item. Also the mouse speed by default is quite slow. would getMouseSettings().setSpeed(int accel, int max) work to make the mouse speed faster? What are the defaults? @Nezz

The issue with the widgets was my mistake. Wrong ids. As for .interact() some times it missclicks the item. Also the mouse speed by default is quite slow. would getMouseSettings().setSpeed(int accel, int max) work to make the mouse speed faster? What are the defaults? @Nezz

The mouse speed is set based on the account name to avoid some patterns.

You're free to try setting it though and see what happens. Chris was the one who made the mouse, so I haven't really looked at it much.

The mouse speed is set based on the account name to avoid some patterns.

You're free to try setting it though and see what happens. Chris was the one who made the mouse, so I haven't really looked at it much.

I'm curious too since for my personal scripts the mouse goes way faster than DreamBot's default speed. :o

Archived