Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Sign in to follow this  
GenericMeme46

Making hybrid PK bot

I'm working on a hybrid PK bot however the only thing holding me back atm is I've reached the point where I need a higher level account with combat quests completed. I don't actually play the game anymore I just watched some YT PK videos and took the time to educate myself on the nuances in PK strategies so I can make a bot that dominates PvP. If anyone is willing to talk to me and try to work something out add me on Discord. I'm not looking to keep an account or even know the password to it I just need one that I can use to develop the bot on. I can show my progress and what not. I also do not expect anyone to do this but I figured I'd take a shot in the dark with it.

Discord: TeamSpeakUser#7559

Not related, but your topic brought back an old memory from when we use to script up ac's. Thx and goodluck.

I plan on making this bot tick dance as well. I would post a video but it has my account names in it so I'll send it privately if anyone wants to see. At the moment this is the only thing holding me back from making further progress on this project. I'll give a lifetime copy of my script to anyone that helps, I might be new to the community but I'm not new to coding and I have a very solid understanding of the Dreambot API and already have all the functionality coded but I just need to configure the logic of the script and I can't do this without rigorous testing. This will be my last post about this then the thread will die.

16 hours ago, Infidel said:

Not related, but your topic brought back an old memory from when we use to script up ac's. Thx and goodluck.

Haha nice, another song to get stuck in my head :P