Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] depwessed Ale/Stout/Bomb

depwession

depwessed Ale, Stout, and Bomb's

Current Status: LIVE!

Buys and Banks Asgarnian Ale, Dwarven Stout, and Mind Bomb's from Rising Sun Inn!

And once out of Gold will walk to the GE and Logout!

Please report any bugs and I hope you enjoy!
    Progress Pic's Appreciated!

6d21ce47e0e0afbfd381fb511dcbb96e.png

• depwession changed the title to [FREE] depwessed Ale/Stout/Bomb

Excited about this script. 

Just a heads up, it buys from the bartenders at the falador bar, but doesn't talk to them

If I click on the bartenders, it will finish the transaction.

43 minutes ago, mgiven90 said:

Excited about this script. 

Just a heads up, it buys from the bartenders at the falador bar, but doesn't talk to them

If I click on the bartenders, it will finish the transaction.

It should be automatically interacting with the Bartender behind the bar. I'll take a look to ensure it's working correctly but in the meantime try enabling fresh start and reopening your client! :)

Just wanted to follow up, completely my fault!

updated and enabled fresh start and working!

Just a suggestion but maybe allow an option to choose what item to purchase as the mind bomb is only worth about half of what the others are.

2 hours ago, mgiven90 said:

Just wanted to follow up, completely my fault!

updated and enabled fresh start and working!

Just a suggestion but maybe allow an option to choose what item to purchase as the mind bomb is only worth about half of what the others are.

Glad to hear you've fixed it!

I've thought about making it the users choice but as of now I don't have the free time to set it up.

Feel free to DM me if you want/need anything :)

The script works good it doesn't break but there is 1 bug, instead of buying beer it does say that you don't want to buy anything to the bartender.

3 hours ago, wsy1 said:

The script works good it doesn't break but there is 1 bug, instead of buying beer it does say that you don't want to buy anything to the bartender.

There is some sort of cooldown when it comes to buying the beer/stout/bombs. I'm unsure if the cooldown is based on all of the items or if it's based off of each individual item. Is it giving you that prompt consistently or every once in awhile? I attempted to space the buying out as little as possible while avoiding that prompt as much as possible.

I need to look into it more to see what the cooldown is actually based off of in order to properly fix this issue but at this point in time I don't have the spare time in order to do so.

If this is a script breaking issue though I will make time because obviously I don't want a broken script on the SDN 😛

5 hours ago, depwession said:

There is some sort of cooldown when it comes to buying the beer/stout/bombs. I'm unsure if the cooldown is based on all of the items or if it's based off of each individual item. Is it giving you that prompt consistently or every once in awhile? I attempted to space the buying out as little as possible while avoiding that prompt as much as possible.

I need to look into it more to see what the cooldown is actually based off of in order to properly fix this issue but at this point in time I don't have the spare time in order to do so.

If this is a script breaking issue though I will make time because obviously I don't want a broken script on the SDN 😛

It is selecting that line as much as the rest. Running it ~10hrs without issues.

• 4 weeks later...

In the process of a complete rewrite which fixes @wsy1's issue as well as improves overall buy/h which in turn improves gp/h.
    Hopefully will have this done and out within the next week or so!

Thank you for using my script/s and I apologize for the time it took to fix!

Archived