Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rogues Den [Both routes] [DB3]

Roma

2 hours ago, davyioner said:

Question: To use quickparam -iron I need to use the CLI to quickstart, but for quickstart I need VIP. Any way I can get around this? Rather try a bot client before I buy VIP tbh

Sure, I could add a small GUI.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    3 minutes ago, FuckOffDreamB said:

Hey @Roma - how do i see the GUI for this mate to chose the route type / use of stams etc?? it just auto starts is that right?

Never mind mate, just watched for another 5/10 its banking and using Stamina (y) my guy

44 minutes ago, FuckOffDreamB said:

Never mind mate, just watched for another 5/10 its banking and using Stamina (y) my guy

Hey, yeah by default it's going to use staminas/fruits/energy pots, there's a quickstart param right now to disable that option, can add a GUI if needed :) 

• 2 weeks later...
    3 hours ago, sefr01992 said:

the bot gets stuck after withdrawing normal energy potions. other than that everything's peachy :) 

Will take a look, thanks! :) 

• 2 months later...

Hi, thanks for making this.

I've got a concern though, the cursor simply appears from one click to the next with no natural movement. I suspect this is going to cause bans. Could you advise please? Is this a client error if that's possible or is there no movement between clicks?

Cheers

On 10/29/2021 at 7:26 PM, PonyFeeder said:

Hi, thanks for making this.

I've got a concern though, the cursor simply appears from one click to the next with no natural movement. I suspect this is going to cause bans. Could you advise please? Is this a client error if that's possible or is there no movement between clicks?

Cheers

Hey,

The script uses "mouse hops", it won't affect the banrates, whether you simulate a cursor or not it'll be the same as they don't track mouse movement.

On 8/12/2021 at 6:11 AM, Roma said:

Hey, yeah by default it's going to use staminas/fruits/energy pots, there's a quickstart param right now to disable that option, can add a GUI if needed :) 

@Roma how do I use the param? I've created the .bat file and it just opens the client normally. I'm still forced to launch the bot, manually login, and then start the script. Which will open the bank and then stop because I have no stamina items on my ironman.

My script:

java -jar C:\Users\<name>\Desktop\client.jar -script "Rogues Den" -params -account "Acc1" -iron -covert