Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need of Full Auto Bot Farm

Mojo

Looking to pay for a complete farming package

- The script should be able to launch other scripts in an account manager
    - CLI support
    - All account info (stats, task, username, password, ign, mule timer, gold amt) saved into mysql database
    - Mule trade will be triggered when the account reaches a gold threshold that is predetermined on the account manager launch. Ex. Chopping Oaks - 500k  osgp till trade mule
    - Account manager should be able to determine if an account was locked or disabled. If its locked it should unlock the account automatically. (It will check if the account is linked which would be a boolean variable on the accounts table in the database, use anticaptcha api to solve on the website)
    - Muling I would suggest to be handled using sockets that way it can interrupt the script by pausing it and forcing the slave to go trade the mule
    - Mules should also be launched in a way that it splits the slaves throughout several mules (possibly assign certain slaves that are doing a task to X total:1 mule)
    - The account manager will pull accounts that are available from the database to start a task that is determined.
    - This will be used throughout multiple servers, although I can have a different DB for each server to use data from.

Budget: PM me

• 3 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 7/6/2019 at 7:44 PM, Mojo said:

Mule trade will be triggered when the account reaches a gold threshold that is predetermined on the

Also very interested in this.

Archived