Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot ONLY!

Cruel

Goal:

Today I will be embarking on a rather simple mission. My mission is to bot on a fresh account using Dreambot ONLY. I have created a fresh level three with which I plan to progress through my stat tree using no other bot client or scripts.

Why?

​Because fuck you that's why....

Now for the serious answer. I was sitting around asking myself what's the best way to learn how to familiarize myself the client. My answer... Using many various scripts and learning through trial and error.

Progress:

This is the area I will be posting my current stat tree to show progress. The account just got off tutorial island without a hiccup. So it begins...  B) 

Day 1:

Using @Fran's Chicken's Destruction for an hour (flawless)...

d27a08b9691031639a75fde13fd787cb.png

BANNED. Going to start this again after I play legit on an account for a week or two. Will restart ASAP.

Goal:

Today I will be embarking on a rather simple mission. My mission is to bot on a fresh account using Dreambot ONLY. I have created a fresh level three with which I plan to progress through my stat tree using no other bot client or scripts.

Why?

​Because fuck you that's why....

Now for the serious answer. I was sitting around asking myself what's the best way to learn how to familiarize myself the client. My answer... Using many various scripts and learning through trial and error.

Progress:

This is the area I will be posting my current stat tree to show progress. The account just got off tutorial island without a hiccup. So it begins...  B) 

What about things like quests, and unbottable minigames?

What about things like quests, and unbottable minigames?

Obviously that will have to be done by hand. I'm simply talking about stat training :)

There is no unbottable minigame :doge:

Oh I have a quest script if you want to try to use it. No idea if it still works or not. It's rune mysteries lul

I'm gonna be using whatever the site has to offer. I'd be more than happy to give the quest bot a try.

Obviously that will have to be done by hand. I'm simply talking about stat training :)

I was gonna recommend doing quests to train up your stats right off Tutorial Island, so you look less suspicious, and are less likely to be ban hammered. You sound like you know what you are doing though, Goodluck!

I was gonna recommend doing quests to train up your stats right off Tutorial Island, so you look less suspicious, and are less likely to be ban hammered. You sound like you know what you are doing though, Goodluck!

I ALWAYS do all the gathering F2P quests right off the bat. Good advice though. I appreciate it :)

Edit: Assume I'm a noob until proven otherwise ;)

First update posted :)

Archived