Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Free and F2P scripts

Kangaskan07

Hey guys, I was trying out these scripts from this great community and most of the ones I tried do not do proper banking.

For example: Towlies Salmon Looter, F2P Miner & Mule,

And other case is for the Versatile Miner which I do not think works properly.

Most support and availabiltiy,

your friend and botter Kangaskan

A lot of the free ones don't get updated that often, they just aren't that high on the list of priorities for their developers. There are some free one's that work really well though, the two that I use are KingFight and ManlyFletcher. I haven't tried any of the money maker ones but I've heard good things about Lily's sheep shearer script. I've got a F2p money making script that's free to use if you wanted to check that out. I believe it's working fine at the moment.

I notice that this is your first post, before making a seperate thread complaining about the scripts try to post the bugs on the thread for the script for the scripter to see. Then if no response let hashtag know so he can remove the script if the scripter is inactive.

While this sorta thing can be annoying the best action is to post on the scripts thread of the issue.  While a scripter is supposed to maintain their scripts free scripts are provided for FREEEEEE.  Adding one to your account and it not properly functioning does suck and bums everyone out the original scripter has no economic obligation to maintain the quality of it.  So if it goes to shit if its reported and not updated it will be delt with. If the script was PAID and did not operate as the use rexpected the developers would handle it accordingly. 

Vs a FREE script where you either go write your own basic af script, OR go download ANOTHER script.

4 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

While this sorta thing can be annoying the best action is to post on the scripts thread of the issue.  While a scripter is supposed to maintain their scripts free scripts are provided for FREEEEEE.  Adding one to your account and it not properly functioning does suck and bums everyone out the original scripter has no economic obligation to maintain the quality of it.  So if it goes to shit if its reported and not updated it will be delt with. If the script was PAID and did not operate as the use rexpected the developers would handle it accordingly. 

Vs a FREE script where you either go write your own basic af script, OR go download ANOTHER script.

This.

Free scripts are free. The scripters who make them make no money from them. Bugs can be reported on the respective threads, but they might not get fixed.

Paid scripts are different, and have a much higher quality standard.

The banking in the client is absolutely flawless, so any bugs with banking is almost guaranteed to be either a bug in the script, or misuse of the script (not reading instructions).

20 hours ago, Cystic said:

A lot of the free ones don't get updated that often, they just aren't that high on the list of priorities for their developers. There are some free one's that work really well though, the two that I use are KingFight and ManlyFletcher. I haven't tried any of the money maker ones but I've heard good things about Lily's sheep shearer script. I've got a F2p money making script that's free to use if you wanted to check that out. I believe it's working fine at the moment.

Yes, I am trying out the Lily´s sheep shearer script, Seems to be working fine with an average 40k gp/h :D Thank you.

I wonder what is that script that you´ve got maybe I can increase those 40k gp/h :P 

Thank you all the responses, and apologies

for not knowing where to exactly create this thread/post

6 hours ago, Kangaskan07 said:

Yes, I am trying out the Lily´s sheep shearer script, Seems to be working fine with an average 40k gp/h :D Thank you.

I wonder what is that script that you´ve got maybe I can increase those 40k gp/h :P 

Thank you all the responses, and apologies

for not knowing where to exactly create this thread/post

Mine's Cystic's Woad Buyer.

does any one know where the script commandment list is? 

I'd like to make my own scripts and post them for free.

Archived