Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Instantly banned

mechwarrior1

Is anyone else getting banned instantly now? I was botting for a long time no issues. On 4 different accounts. I got cocky and started trying multiple computers and I got carried away and all my accounts got banned. I was never able to regain myself back. I tried taking a break, using different IP's new break times everything I get banned like right away..... :/

4 minutes ago, mechwarrior1 said:

Is anyone else getting banned instantly now? I was botting for a long time no issues. On 4 different accounts. I got cocky and started trying multiple computers and I got carried away and all my accounts got banned. I was never able to regain myself back. I tried taking a break, using different IP's new break times everything I get banned like right away..... 😕

Hey man you might want to double check Dreambot's rules.  I believe using multiple computers/VMs to avoid the 2 account limit Dreambot imposes might be a no no...  Skipping out on paying the developers for VIP/Sponsor in order to properly operate over 2 accounts hurts everyone by cheating the developers out of compensation for their work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived