Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Spamming Feedbacks?

FaxRon

Umm...it was two different times, like he paid me for one quest then i did another one in a completely different session after he had already paid me for the first one

it wasnt like "do dt and mm for me" he asked me to do monkey madness for him then i did it and later he asked me if i could do DT and then I did that aswell

it was literally like more than an hour after i had finished MM before he asked me to do DT...im not trying to do a 10 quest order for 10 feedback...thats not how I do things

if it's all in 1 order its 1 feedback

Rule #8 of Market Rules has been adjusted and effective as of today.

8. It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more than 1M RS3 GP or 07 GP. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed. You may not give nor receive feedback from the same individual concurrently within 24 hour period.

Feedback will remain for the time being.

Dispute closed.

Archived