Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • LIMITED TIME CHEAP AGILITY SERVICE

Ben

Currently offering 260marks of grace (full outfit) for $20-30usd depending on the level of your agility

All services will be HAND DONE!

I am testing a new worker for the future business and I will take liability for any scams! (I or an agreed middleman will hold payment until service is complete!), he has trained my personal account from level 30 - B gloves in a very reasonable time!

Only going to be allowing this service for 2 to 3 people, so get on it! ( don't worry if you miss out if all goes well I'll be back with a proper service thread for more services!)

Pm @ discord Ben#0258 or join the test server: https://discord.gg/GYBQKg

Ps. If you're interested in a similar service (minigames|skilling|quests etc), please don't hesitate to pm me, and I'll see what I can sort out :)

Look forward to seeing you guys!

Archived