Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mouse has short delay between actions

GenericMeme46

I'm making a script and I need the mouse to be a lot faster. I've set the movement speed to near instant however there's a forced short pause in between actions that I do not know how to eliminate. An example would be if it's told to use an item it will right click and pause for maybe 0.1ms before it moves to the "Use" option and I need this short delay removed.

It's part of the anti-ban in the client. You'll have to make your own input if you need it to be faster than the default.

Also you can change the mouse speed in the client settings, see if that helps.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 6/24/2019 at 11:24 AM, GenericMeme46 said:

I'm making a script and I need the mouse to be a lot faster. I've set the movement speed to near instant however there's a forced short pause in between actions that I do not know how to eliminate. An example would be if it's told to use an item it will right click and pause for maybe 0.1ms before it moves to the "Use" option and I need this short delay removed.

If you need it to be near instant just set the mouse to hop instead. 

Put this onto your onstart: 

getMouse().setAlwaysHop(true);

Archived