Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Won't Launch with VPN Enabled

quantumeyes

I cannot get DreamBot to load at all if my VPN is enabled, only when its disabled.

I'm not sure if this is a client issue or a VPN issue, but I can do literally everything else while connected to the VPN, even torrenting so I'm leaning towards it being a client issue.

For those wondering, its Private Internet Access.

Decided to go ahead and try it without the VPN and got banned almost immediately (after troubleshooting a ton of issues with the client itself)

Literally garbage, you're better off macroing than using this bot lmao

11 minutes ago, quantumeyes said:

Decided to go ahead and try it without the VPN and got banned almost immediately (after troubleshooting a ton of issues with the client itself)

Literally garbage, you're better off macroing than using this bot lmao

LMFAO this client is one of the best out there IMO, as for getting immediately banned I will call you out on that one.  What probably happened is since your big brain thought a VPN would be a better solution compared to a proxy the account got locked.  The VPN you were using was probably flagged and got the accounts smacked.  For the trouble shooting with setup reading the getting started guide solves most users problems if they invest 30 seconds into looking at the homepage of the forum but I guess that requires some form of higher IQ or QuantumEyes to see it (see what I did there).  At the time you posted the first message your account was 39 minutes old so clearly you put a lot of hard thought effort into your debugging and setup.  

Enjoy macroing and eating bans for doing it.

P.S.

As for Private Internet Access (PIA) 10/10 VPN I would recommend it to everyone.  I have never once had issues with it while I was traveling overseas and in the United States.  

Does your VPN mitm/block/attack HTTPS? Also, if you get locked/banned due to IP switching, that's not the client's fault at all.

The client itself is to my knowledge (and through testing) nearly undetectable and it comes down to how you use it, and how you code your scripts.

Archived