Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goth's Clay softener [Pvp chest, fountain refilling]

oh_my_goth

Script was requested on DB script requests recently, figured why not.

Currently supports lumbridge chest in pvp worlds.  Can easily add more location support upon request(s).

On SDN!

Features:

- Re-fills empty containers , & softens clay for basic f2p profit.

- Human-like antiban, at least my attempt of it.

- Stops when out of clay.

- Personalized break work-around to avoid it getting stuck on certain break-scenarios.

On start:

- Select desired container to use.

- Select "Idle antiban" if you want the script to include a human-like reaction idle alongside the existing antiban.

- Make sure there's clay in your bank & either filled, or unfilled containers. 

- Start in pvp world, near chest or fountain at lumbridge.

2lmw96p.png

Please report any bugs with images/description of script logs, & on-paint status for a speedier bug-fix.

• 8 months later...
    On 2/29/2020 at 12:36 AM, creamwallace said:

Was awesome well it lasted, thanks for this one was great 

Should work in varrock east as well, can you confirm?

5 hours ago, oh_my_goth said:

Should work in varrock east as well, can you confirm?

i think it did (was awhile ago) but the rates brought it down to not being worth it. wont say forsure but i believe i tried it.

13 hours ago, creamwallace said:

i think it did (was awhile ago) but the rates brought it down to not being worth it. wont say forsure but i believe i tried it.

Awe, alright.  Shame the rates aren't as good as pvp, but I guess I'll keep it on the SDN for those that want to try it out.  Thanks for using the script :]

Archived