Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed for 15m

doopthefoop

Was scammed 15m by a discord user known as nonamenofame#6845
    his dreambot username is  
    iwentstaking,

the below screenshot is me making a deal for 15m for a 10 dollar voucher, only to get scammed in the end anyways
    if more proof is required, let me know

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

sorry i scammed you. i quit because yesterday before i go sleep someone take over my pc walks to my bank i could click anything he take over my mous walks to my bank and take all. gg i didnt know you guys hacks lol enjoy the 920m.  once sorry again, ask for refund they have my 920m cash stack. karma come for me lol 

2 minutes ago, iwentstaking said:

sorry i scammed you. i quit because yesterday before i go sleep someone take over my pc walks to my bank i could click anything he take over my mous walks to my bank and take all. gg i didnt know you guys hacks lol enjoy the 920m.  once sorry again, ask for refund they have my 920m cash stack. karma come for me lol 

I don't know who hacked your RS account, but it was not DreamBot. You should run a virus scan on your machine and change your password after that.

Regardless of that, scamming isn't acceptable. You'll have to refund @doopthefoop the 15m, or we will have to take actions against your account and access to our services. You say you were hacked for your valuables. Instead of turning into a scammer yourself, you should learn from this and keep more eye on what you download from the internet. Just don't turn into one of the bad guys.

i never scammed someone in all 15 years i play, this is the first time because i didnt get the refund and i wanted my money back, there a different between scamming someone one time or, dowload a bot and get hacked couple days after,  i did anti virus scan malmare scan and it says i have no virus on my pc, i dont know what i did dowload when i dowload dreambot but it cant be good its hidden really good on my hardware lol. 

On 6/15/2019 at 6:32 PM, iwentstaking said:

i never scammed someone in all 15 years i play, this is the first time because i didnt get the refund and i wanted my money back, there a different between scamming someone one time or, dowload a bot and get hacked couple days after,  i did anti virus scan malmare scan and it says i have no virus on my pc, i dont know what i did dowload when i dowload dreambot but it cant be good its hidden really good on my hardware lol. 

I applaud your mental gymnastics in being able to scam someone and still making yourself out to be the victim. That is some special type of narcissism.

You express zero remorse and show no intention of repaying the person you've scammed.

Naturally, you will be banned for scamming. if you wish to rejoin the community, you will have to repay the amount you've scammed.

Archived