Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Karl's Herb Cleaner

numberkarl

I needed a bot to clean herbs. So I made one and I'm sharing it here.
    Feedback is encouraged.

Cleans all tradeable herbs.
    Start in bank.
    Select herb to clean from UI.
    Stops when it runs out of herbs.

Todo:
    Add Images to this post
    Paint ui to track:

• Total Herbs Cleaned
    • Herbs Cleaned per hour
    • Time running
    • Profit per hour
    • XP per hour

Change pattern/order in which herbs are clicked.(When I manually clean herbs, I get bored and change the order I clean them in, so I thought maybe the bot could too)
    UI for pattern settings

• 8 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Perma banned on main account with many millions and gear, items. Just using this script an hour. Man its not worth using script really. Got all accounts i ever scripted on banned. How can this be profitable. You need a bond to an acc. There goes 5m. Then u need like 13-14m to buy an decent amount of grimy leafs to hold for an hour. Bam Banned u just lost all that in 1 hour. These scripts are old and detected and things must change... Ai bots that reads ur behavior and copys it and its total random mouse drags its the only way for undetected scripts

• 3 months later...

@tafpop123 Don’t bot on accounts you aren’t willing to lose. Cleaning and making pots is good gp/h, don’t need to risk more then 1m on accounts if you get it to sell and buy the materials itself.

Archived