Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Poly Snake Skin Crafter

Tommy5K

JEi14Ic.png

Click here for script on SDN!

The script supports benefits of making Gold & Experience at the Grand Exchange!

Features:

- Crafts Snake Skin's into snake skin boots at a fast rate!

- Grand Exchange (GE) Supported with walking script

- a Anti-Ban has been implemented at the best of my abilities!

Start-Up:

- Have Threads and Needles in your inventory but have the Snakeskin in the bank.

- I recommend standing in the Grand Exchange just in case the walker script doesn't work perfectly as planned!

- Run with Breaks just for extra precaution.

Paint / GUI

IZWiozK.jpg

88ko7EX.jpg

wksFuhs.jpg

The script will have Active Support and Fixes and Refactoring in the near future, If you have any issues with the script once released PLEASE Shoot me a PM

The Script will have new features incoming like different hides and even Jewellery later in the release, for anyone who gives me support on the project Thank you so much I appreciate it as I've been viewing few multiple threads and the Dream bot API to get this up and working so thank you!

Edited by Tommy5K
    Added Script to the thread :P

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hey, this seems to not be working well at least for me. I had no issues a few months ago when I used this on my main but now it is not working. Anyone else having any issues? The script attempts to start but then fails 20 seconds into launching the script. Thanks

• 1 year later...

I have thread and needle in inventory, and my snake skins in bank, nothing else in inventory or equipped. Every time i start the script, it withdraws the snakeskins, selects the needles. and my character just says "5" in public chat and nothing else happens.