Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Requesting a script

UberJason

Looking for a fairly simple script that already exists, I just want it to have an added feature that the scripts I've found don't have. PM me if interested. 

20 hours ago, Saradomin2001 said:

4ng1f1sh Shoot me a PM I'll see what I can do!

I dont believe your allowed to sell scripts on dreambot without a scripter rank :?

correct me if im wrong @Hashtag

45 minutes ago, Leonn said:

I dont believe your allowed to sell scripts on dreambot without a scripter rank :?

Not selling the script I'll make it him for free if it's as basic as he makes out :P

2 hours ago, Saradomin2001 said:

Not selling the script I'll make it him for free if it's as basic as he makes out :P

oof rip banned

7 hours ago, Leonn said:

Just to clear things up..

You're just not allowed to advertise a private script shop without at least scripter+ rank.

Normal users can still sell private scripts ^^ Though of course they would prefer you upload to the SDN.

12 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Just to clear things up..

You're just not allowed to advertise a private script shop without at least scripter+ rank.

Normal users can still sell private scripts ^^ Though of course they would prefer you upload to the SDN.

yeah i wasnt 100% sure but thought i best point it out just incase haha

Archived