Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.7

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

Just a quick couple of fixes in this release, but I also wanted to give a heads up to scripters.

In the next few releases, I'll be slowly removing deprecated methods from the client, starting with methods I'm pretty sure nobody uses. I'll add in a list of each method I plan to remove in each release.

Changes in this release:

-Added farming guild bank location

-Fixed wintertodt bank (It should open successfully now)

-Changed Inventory.deselect to just use the menu->cancel so there's no more accidental clicks on map or anything.

-Modified so that while using quickstart, it'll check local scripts before sending a request for local/premium scripts, this should help reduce server load and probably speed quickstart up a little bit.

-I removed some old JFX files we had that weren't used, and deprecated a few methods in Account that used classes from JFX that aren't used. These will be in the list of methods removed over the next few releases.

Methods that will be removed in the next release:

Account.user/password/pinProperty

Client.getSocketWrapper, enable/disableIdleMouse/Camera, getMapScale, getMapOffset, isResizableActive (see ClientSettings.isResizableActive)

ScriptManager.pause/resumeIdleControllers

Tab.IGNORE enum

I'll give another list on the next update for the next set of deprecated removals.

Thanks everyone!

The Dream Team

• Nuclear Nezz pinned and featured this topic
    • 1 month later...
    22 hours ago, Gnar said:

just that much closer to dreambot 3.0
    Nezz: dreambot version 2.9.9.9.9.1.0

Dreambot 2: Lost Coast

Dreambot 2: Episode One

Dreambot 2: Episode Two

• 2 weeks later...

Archived