Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Drop trading for gold farming

forgotmyoldac

Drop trading undetectable or complete waste of time?

so ive been drop trading gold from my bots to my mule in hopes that this will be undetected by jagex.

am I being a complete nub by thinking this? or is this a proven way to not get detected trading botted items such as gold.

-------

if the answer is yes Jagex does detect this as a form of gold farming. then I might as well just trade between bots and mules.

if the answer is no jagex does not detect this as a form of gold farming then I will continue on my merry way .

--------

"side note what are your ways of flying under the radar with high price trades?"

I have never noticed a difference between the two, so just do direct trades.

If anything trading is less sketch, because no one just randomly drops 250m multiple times a day to bots.  Yet I trade mills to people all day for real purposes for nothing in return.  

Rwting bans are pretty rare, you're more likely to be caught drop trading just by someone seeing 1000's of an item being dropped or someone could even grab what you're dropping lol. 

Yes, drop trading is detectable the same way direct trading is detectable. If you got banned with one, you'd get banned with the other given same conditions.

The only thing you're getting is more work, and more risk in case someone "steals" it.

Archived