Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts gone MIA

UberJason

Just a few minutes back, I went to open DB and noticed something strange..all my accounts seem to have gone out fishing, that is to say they all seem to have disappeared. Not sure what I did to cause that, or if it's a new/existing/known bug but just thought I'd bring it up. 

Did you adjust the location of your client?  I did that before on accident but I keep backups of my accounts now just incase. 

I also wrote an external management application to keep a copy / manage my bot accounts -> https://imgur.com/a/H89wmVa might be worth tracking your bots in an excel sheet if your running a small farm.

1 hour ago, yeeter01 said:

Did you adjust the location of your client?  I did that before on accident but I keep backups of my accounts now just incase. 

I also wrote an external management application to keep a copy / manage my bot accounts -> https://imgur.com/a/H89wmVa might be worth tracking your bots in an excel sheet if your running a small farm.

Interesting little program you have there, is it for sale? ;) Nah jk, I'm not even VIP. I'm only running 2 bots atm. ;-;

8 minutes ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

Interesting little program you have there, is it for sale? ;) Nah jk, I'm not even VIP. I'm only running 2 bots atm. ;-;

Its not a standalone application I have it tied into my farm atm and manage it all via this program lol.  If I get some free time this summer I could probably take out the management part and open source it.  It is just some fancy JavaFX and a list lol. 

3 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Its not a standalone application I have it tied into my farm atm and manage it all via this program lol.  If I get some free time this summer I could probably take out the management part and open source it.  It is just some fancy JavaFX and a list lol. 

Welp anything that makes bookkeeping easier is a thing for me tbh :P

I keep an excel sheet for mine. You should always have a backup of your account information regardless.

If when you launch the client, it has an error while reading the accounts list it'll clear the whole list out.

Archived