Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from another users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Sign in to follow this  
Saradomin2001

OtterRooftop Script Refund

So I was ordered and bought the Otter's Rooftop Script and went to go use it, the script is either outdated and doesn't work or they're is problems with the script as it doesn't run any courses and automatically tp's you to draynor village and stands repeatedly clicking on the minimap on the agility icon I was hoping to get a refund if that isn't a problem :) 

I've Tried clearing my Cache, I tried Refreshing Client Settings and Even Delete all to do with dreambot and re-installed it and it still didn't work 😕

- Regards Saradomin2001 AKA Poly

1. Script purchased: OtterRooftops

2. Script Thread URL: 

3. Scripter(tag them with @): @Eclipseop

4. Date of purchase(mm/dd): 31/05/2019 

5. Detailed description of problem: Just not working stands at draynor and repeatedly clicks the mini-map on the agility Icon

7. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): I'll post some screenshots shortly

8. Desired outcome: Refund

1 hour ago, Saradomin2001 said:

So I was ordered and bought the Otter's Rooftop Script and went to go use it, the script is either outdated and doesn't work or they're is problems with the script as it doesn't run any courses and automatically tp's you to draynor village and stands repeatedly clicking on the minimap on the agility icon I was hoping to get a refund if that isn't a problem :) 

I've Tried clearing my Cache, I tried Refreshing Client Settings and Even Delete all to do with dreambot and re-installed it and it still didn't work 😕

- Regards Saradomin2001 AKA Poly

Make sure you have tried turning on fresh start and restarting the client, as well.