Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripting a simple pick up bot, but it won't start

puppychowder

I've been coding a simple pickup script and it wasn't pickup up items but would run to the designated area if it wasn't there already. After tweaking my pick up  code, my script now won't start. The script selection window will stay open as well. Other scripts do launch. My personal script is the only one not working. Could someone please add me on discord to take a look at my code and help out?
    Thank you very much for your time.

Discord: StickySitch#7495

Hey, for debugging purposes it's good to launch the client through CMD. The debug console doesn't catch all errors, but cmd does. Paste this in cmd

java -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:%HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar %HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar

17 hours ago, puppychowder said:

I've been coding a simple pickup script and it wasn't pickup up items but would run to the designated area if it wasn't there already. After tweaking my pick up  code, my script now won't start. The script selection window will stay open as well. Other scripts do launch. My personal script is the only one not working. Could someone please add me on discord to take a look at my code and help out?
    Thank you very much for your time.

Discord: StickySitch#7495

Why not just post the source code here so we can review it?

If you're brand new to scripting there is no reason not to. It may be useful to get some feedback from people who have some experience.

If you really don't want it to be public then feel free to paste bin it and send me the link via PM. Could take a look in free time.

Archived