Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OtterRooftop Script not working Refund

Saradomin2001

So I was ordered and bought the Otter's Rooftop Script and went to go use it, the script is either outdated and doesn't work or they're is problems with the script as it doesn't run any courses and automatically tp's you to draynor village and stands repeatedly clicking on the minimap on the agility icon I was hoping to get a refund if that isn't a problem :) 

- Regards Saradomin2001 AKA Poly

Refund requests are to be opened here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/188-request-a-refund/. Also, the pinned template topic is required to be used, or requests will be denied.

I'm sorry to hear about the script not working for you. Have you tried clearing your cache yet? Before making the request thread, please try enabling fresh start in client settings and restart the client to see if that helps. If not, open the refund request.

Archived