Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • the day came :(

banned on max combat main, 1900 total. i was going a good month botting 4-8 hours on that acc a day started to think i was invincable. wow super bummed. tons and tons of hours on that account. 

i was watching 1 of my other bots on a suicide p2p and it got disconnected so i knew, imeditally logged out of main. went afk for 10 mins came back tried logging in. banned. 

also p2p bot got banned with new bond, roughly 5m in cash no big deal. funny thing is i was acually manually doing fleching and firemake to get base 20's and they dc'ed me while i was acually playing. 

- Don't bot on what you can't risk losing.

- It's called a delayed ban.  You were already banned when you were manually playing the game, it just takes a while for it to happen to avoid botters figuring out what got them banned in the first place.

Good luck next time!

plus i was using an agility bot... 

the ban is a temp 2 day ban, thank gosh. 

i can appeal it, should i? or do you think thats not  a good idea, also ban expires 1 year from today, does that mean if i bot in a year and get caught by bot busting it'll give me another 2 day instead a perm? how does that work.

1 hour ago, botfanatic112 said:

plus i was using an agility bot... 

the ban is a temp 2 day ban, thank gosh. 

i can appeal it, should i? or do you think thats not  a good idea, also ban expires 1 year from today, does that mean if i bot in a year and get caught by bot busting it'll give me another 2 day instead a perm? how does that work.

You won't get unbanned, lol.

Don't bot on accounts you care about. Take this as a lesson learned.

• 2 weeks later...
    On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:29 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

You won't get unbanned, lol.

Don't bot on accounts you care about. Take this as a lesson learned.

unbanned btw

It happens. Sooner or later. Best advice is not botting on main accounts. Use proxies. And if an account gets a temporal 2-day ban, quit botting on that one, you know what's next.

4 hours ago, botfanatic112 said:

next time keep you're "lol" bullshit out here. 

Your*

Also, no need to speak to me like that :P

Calm down buddy, have a nice night :D

Edit:

BTW lol

Archived