Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for someone to finish my script (Zawys Scripts Are Shit)

Mr Dapper

Hey DB users I'm looking for a professional scripter to finish my script. I have mainly everything complete but I need a couple things more since the person I paid to script likes to take his sweet ass time (2 weeks+ after payment still not complete)

Let me know if you guys can help and I'll explain more info on it 😃 

Basically just want the bot to pull out x amount of money before it does what it does. 

(Edit ; Made me delete my bad reviews or he wouldn't finish my script and guess what still buggy) Paid 200M ($200 CAD) for maybe a $50 script

Watch out about this dude, he has serious issues.

Only take this order if you have no problem getting called faggot multiple times and getting death threats from him.

Archived