Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Firecape.

HMG

I need a firecape done, I have the wave paused at 62 so you can see where Jad will spawn. So you only need to do wave 62 and Jad.
    Brought too many restores and not enough brews (only one dose of brew left) stats 60 def 75 range 66 hp 60 prayer.

Please get back to me ASAP if anyone reputable is up to do this.

Update: I attempted myself and failed on healers.

Just need someone to do Jad, have paused again on wave 62. This time with 4 brews, and plenty of restores.

Cheers.

8 hours ago, HMG said:

Update: I attempted myself and failed on healers.

Just need someone to do Jad, have paused again on wave 62. This time with 4 brews, and plenty of restores.

Cheers.

So just 1 wave for killing the boss?

My workers typically do it for around 2-3M, assuming you have no bank pin so we can remove the payment afterwards.

Yes, just the mages wave and then Jad. 

Unfortunately I do have a bank pin, but if this could be done ASAP. I would be happy for my blowpipe unloaded from darts and scales to be taken as payment.
    This is a value of 3.5M.

Is this feasible?

Archived