Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Login issue - Unable to connect to: cdn.dreambot.org/45.55.164.23:44443

Akris

Hello, I would like to report a bug during login stage - Dreambot just doesn't login sometimes - it's like Dreambot servers are down or something. It goes on for 5-10 minutes and then returns to normal. It all started after 2 hour maintenance on 15 of May, when the servers were changed. It really hurts the automation, since bots scheduled launches and switches might break at any time. Could someone look into it?

Here's a screenshot of the problem - https://imgur.com/a/drcEaZH

The login window pops up on it's own and the client doesn't load.

Have also been experiencing connection issues, client spams the following at random - causing scripts to bug out/stop:

• [ERROR]22:51:37: Failed to connect to server! Exception occurred while connecting: java.io.IOException: Unable to connect to: cdn.dreambot.org/45.55.164.23:44443
    • [INFO]22:51:47: Connecting to server...
    • [ERROR]22:51:53: Failed to connect to server! Exception occurred while connecting: java.io.IOException: Unable to connect to: cdn.dreambot.org/45.55.164.23:44443
    • [INFO]22:52:03: Connecting to server...
    • [ERROR]22:52:09: Failed to connect to server! Exception occurred while connecting: java.io.IOException: Unable to connect to: cdn.dreambot.org/45.55.164.23:44443
    • [INFO]22:52:19: Connecting to server...
    • [ERROR]22:52:50: Failed to connect to server! Exception occurred while connecting: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Connected, but timed out during TCP registration. Note: Client#update must be called in a separate thread during connect.
    • [INFO]22:53:00: Connecting to server...
    • [ERROR]22:53:06: Failed to connect to server! Exception occurred while connecting: java.io.IOException: Unable to connect to: cdn.dreambot.org/45.55.164.23:44443
    • [INFO]22:53:16: Connecting to server...
    • [INFO]22:53:18: Connected to server!
    • [INFO]22:53:18: Logged in successfully! You may now open a tab!

After it logs in successfully this will usually repeat a few times every few hours or so.

Pandemic added in a check to reboot the server if it was having issues, he may have also added a daily restart. I'll double check with him on that, as I agree, restarting as often as it has been isn't the best for farms.

9 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Pandemic added in a check to reboot the server if it was having issues, he may have also added a daily restart. I'll double check with him on that, as I agree, restarting as often as it has been isn't the best for farms.

Nice, thanks!

Archived