Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cannon script for range exp

grant_horn

Been looking around a few different places , The one on here thats free is good but to easy to get banned so i am looking for something more reliable 

Would anyone be interested in making such a script or know of one somewhere else , Doesn't seem to be that complicated of a script for someone who knows what their doing , I appreciate any feedback thank you .

6 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I've almost finished my caged ogre cannoning script. I'll put it on SDN soon.

Please tell me if it will be able to use the castle wars ogre spot ? i think thats the best spot by far .

3 hours ago, grant_horn said:

Please tell me if it will be able to use the castle wars ogre spot ? i think thats the best spot by far .

It was mainly meant for the ogres at Combat Training Camp above Ardougne. The ogres at that location are able to attack you, am I right? Or is there a way to safespot those?

45 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

It was mainly meant for the ogres at Combat Training Camp above Ardougne. The ogres at that location are able to attack you, am I right? Or is there a way to safespot those?

Can be easily safe spotted , Wouldn't mind showing you or talking about some features that would help , grant_h#2051

Archived