Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • scuffed gamer requiring aid of proxies.

rarr246

new pleb to botting and all that.

So, what I did was make an account on my main ip and then used a proxy and it got suspended, how silly of me, usual crap.

but now I used proxifier and made the account creation to go through that proxy but as soon as i get off tut island, poof "seems like this acc has been hijacked" or w/e

am i doing anything wrong or is the proxy just flagged now or something? I'm using an account on said proxy and its working fine with bots and stuff.

I'm pretty sure I have everything setup correctly for making accounts with proxies but I may be wrong.

Thanks! <3

3 hours ago, rarr246 said:

new pleb to botting and all that.

So, what I did was make an account on my main ip and then used a proxy and it got suspended, how silly of me, usual crap.

but now I used proxifier and made the account creation to go through that proxy but as soon as i get off tut island, poof "seems like this acc has been hijacked" or w/e

am i doing anything wrong or is the proxy just flagged now or something? I'm using an account on said proxy and its working fine with bots and stuff.

I'm pretty sure I have everything setup correctly for making accounts with proxies but I may be wrong.

Thanks! <3

def flagged, 

Lot of popel use Proxifier so a lot of them are probably flagged.  

+1 on the MLP pfp tho

Archived