Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't lunch the DBLuncher.Jar

MickBern

19 hours ago, MickBern said:

Just now, MickBern said:

prob5.png

Here you go i think but still not working ?

it says : 

unable to find or load the main class

prob6.png

11 hours ago, MickBern said:

Here you go i think but still not working ?

it says : 

unable to find or load the main class

prob6.png

Run java -version in the cmd and tell me the results.

You can also try running jarfix on the jar.

1 hour ago, MickBern said:

Here it is 😛

prob7.png

okay, try running jarfix on the launcher. You can get jarfix by googling jarfix.

I'd also suggest just redownloading the jar, just to make sure you're on the latest and a fresh version of it I guess.

Weird ... When i try to instal the  Jarfix, it says this ... Then i tried to download it and nothing changed ... holly molly , wtf is happening haha ..! 

prob8.png

Weird ... When i try to instal the  Jarfix, it says this ... Then i tried to download it and nothing changed ... holly molly , wtf is happening haha ..! 

prob8.png

Sounds like your java is installed incorrectly.

Uninstall all versions of Java and install the Java SE Development Kit 8. I believe Oracle has a java uninstaller as well, I suggest using that as well.

I did this ... but still not working i guess ... I think the best thing would be ; You control my PC and do all these things by ur way haha .... ! 

I did this ... but still not working i guess ... I think the best thing would be ; You control my PC and do all these things by ur way haha .... ! 

I mean if uninstalling java and reinstalling it didn't work at all, and you're still getting that error from jarfix, I'm not entirely sure how to help you. That's the same thing I'd be doing.

Archived