Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] xS AIO PowerChopper [Any Location] [Shift-Drop] [Anti-Ban] [QuickStart]

beezdul

Hey beezdul,

Trying to use your script with the quick start configuration. These are the params that I set:  -params "3178,3235,tree,20,30,0,1,1"

The state of the bot: It logs in, can traverse to desired area, but doesn't interact with tree.

This is the error message the debug console is giving me:

[ERROR] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "tree"
            at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
            at Main.onStart(Unknown Source)
            at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:199)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "tree"
            at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
            at Main.onStart(Unknown Source)
            at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:199)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hope you can resolve this bug, or tell me what I'm doing wrong. 😃

18 hours ago, kiji said:

Hey beezdul,

Trying to use your script with the quick start configuration. These are the params that I set:  -params "3178,3235,tree,20,30,0,1,1"

Your params are correct, but I forgot to fix the number of parameters in my code (and never properly tested it). I'm going to push a bug fix and will let you know when that's done.

Easily the best free woodcutting bot I have used, does what it says on the tin and is the only one i've found through here and other sites like TRI that is open enough to support any tree anywhere! 

With that I am very happy with the results it has given me with the teak tree south of castle wars, I was skeptical about how it would behave with one tree and the time in between the spawn. I am having an issue here however, it's rarely an hour in sometimes but mostly after 6 hours of runtime the bot will stop and eventually I get logged out from inactivity. This doesn't seem to be an evident error I can see in the debugging, the script just stops randomly. I was thinking this is an anti-ban feature, but if not let me know what I can do to help you identify the issue and correct it. 

I can see on your sig you have 469 hours so maybe it's the location that's bugging me out. 

Also if you can incorporate banking and even further firemaking support i'd suggest making a premium version that i'd happily support!

thanks again, fantastic work!

1 hour ago, Reginleif said:

Easily the best free woodcutting bot I have used, does what it says on the tin and is the only one i've found through here and other sites like TRI that is open enough to support any tree anywhere! 

With that I am very happy with the results it has given me with the teak tree south of castle wars, I was skeptical about how it would behave with one tree and the time in between the spawn. I am having an issue here however, it's rarely an hour in sometimes but mostly after 6 hours of runtime the bot will stop and eventually I get logged out from inactivity. This doesn't seem to be an evident error I can see in the debugging, the script just stops randomly. I was thinking this is an anti-ban feature, but if not let me know what I can do to help you identify the issue and correct it. 

I can see on your sig you have 469 hours so maybe it's the location that's bugging me out. 

Also if you can incorporate banking and even further firemaking support i'd suggest making a premium version that i'd happily support!

thanks again, fantastic work!

If the bot stops, check the debug log in the client (Tools->Debugging->Debug Console) and see if there's a message in there. I've never had that issue myself, so if you could provide any logs or error messages that would really help. I'll test it out though, and see if it happens to me.

I might add banking+firemaking support in the future, but that would be added through a premium script, with extra features like axe upgrading, progressive switching, etc. Nothing has been developed for that at this time though.

On 7/6/2019 at 2:36 AM, beezdul said:

@kiji The script should now be updated. Please let me know if it works now. 😀

Hey. Sorry for late reply. Didn't get around to using it, until now. It's working well. Thank you ^^

• 3 months later...
    On 6/15/2019 at 4:16 AM, Botester said:

It's okay but the bot spam clicks the tree everytime he wants to cut ... for example if i need to move 3 tiles to chop a tree it wont be instant because i need to move but the bot will click the desired tree 10 times until the character reaches there

This is the new anti-ban meta, i know i always spam click when woodcutting! Damn 'ol pixelated trees can be so annoying 

• 3 weeks later...
    On 11/11/2019 at 3:20 PM, im trob said:

This is the new anti-ban meta, i know i always spam click when woodcutting! Damn 'ol pixelated trees can be so annoying 

Really? That's interesting, thanks for mentioning that. About to give this script a try in twisted league, it's hard to find a script with options to be able to chop any tree. On that note, I suggest that you make a fishing script for the same purpose. It'd be awesome.