Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] xS AIO PowerChopper [Any Location] [Shift-Drop] [Anti-Ban] [QuickStart]

beezdul

xS AIO PowerChopper

Free!  ●  Custom Anti-Ban  ●    Chop Anywhere  ●  Shift-Dropping

[ Add Script ]

How to use:

Go to your location (or select a preset), select your tree, configure the rest of the settings and then hit start. You'll instantly start woodcutting to your desired level. It's that simple.

Features:

• It's free for everyone.
    • All trees are supported, and it includes the option to use a custom tree if for some reason it's not there
    • Shift dropping is supported, with misclicks
    • A brand-new anti-ban profile is created every time you run the script (work-in-progress)
    • Will stay in a specified region
    • Includes a GUI
    • Quick start (work-in-progress, has bugs)
    • [FUTURE, NOT ADDED YET] Progressive leveling of some sort
    • [FUTURE, NOT ADDED YET] Automatically Hopping

Quickstart (not fully tested):

-params "X,Y,TreeName,Range,StopLevel,Shift Drop(1 or 0),Enable Paint(1 or 0),Stats/Banner(1 or 0)"
    EG:
    -params "3130,3323,Dead tree,15,99,1,1,1"

Screenshot:

odV4kh5.png

image.png.8119be36bc92869b7742fc1d92ac141a.png

Get a cool signature:

beezdul.png

https://xsrs.pw/sigs/powerchopper/<YOUR_DREAMBOT.ORG_USERNAME>.png
    eg
    https://xsrs.pw/sigs/powerchopper/beezdul.png

Bug reporting:

Simply reply to this thread with details on what the bug is, and how it was caused (if you have any idea). Also, please check Tools->Debugging->Debug Console and see if there are any errors in there (copy paste them).

Edited by beezdul
    added signature information

Do I need to have the account saved in DB and selected to get the GUI to pop up? Currently trying to use it with an account I logged into myself. I don't have it selected. 

1 hour ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

Do I need to have the account saved in DB and selected to get the GUI to pop up? Currently trying to use it with an account I logged into myself. I don't have it selected. 

I'm fixing this bug and will release a fix to the SDN soon. You may have to restart the game to get it to work, until this is fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

It's okay but the bot spam clicks the tree everytime he wants to cut ... for example if i need to move 3 tiles to chop a tree it wont be instant because i need to move but the bot will click the desired tree 10 times until the character reaches there

20 hours ago, Botester said:

It's okay but the bot spam clicks the tree everytime he wants to cut ... for example if i need to move 3 tiles to chop a tree it wont be instant because i need to move but the bot will click the desired tree 10 times until the character reaches there

Which area was causing issues for you (so I can test+fix it)?

6 hours ago, beezdul said:

Which area was causing issues for you (so I can test+fix it)?

You think the area matters?...

I think the problem is the bot not giving enough time between clicks and just spam clicking tasks until they are done.

Was in draynor village willow trees.

7 hours ago, Botester said:

You think the area matters?...

I think the problem is the bot not giving enough time between clicks and just spam clicking tasks until they are done.

Was in draynor village willow trees.

I've looked into it and it looks like the issue is mainly caused by lag. I'll release a fix for it soon.