Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OSRS ban happened last night

ANNEX

not here to blame the bot for the ban just want to ask some questions

is rly strange that i have been boting for past 30days as f2p and no ban,  but as soon as i become a member i got banned 3h after it for boting, and i was not doing the same thing every day, and i took days of booting and played by hand,

just bad luck or did they have me on the watch list,

thank god it was only a 1day ban ,

probably need to stop boting for next 30days just to stay safe and wont be doing 20h runs anymore

23-May-2019                 Bot Busting Moderate (ban)

Not Appealable

I mean.. if you bot - MOST of the time you WILL get banned. The #1 rule for botting is NEVER bot on an account you don't want to lose.

You're lucky it was only a 1 day ban, most are perm.

If you bot that account again you WILL lose it. If you care about it then don't do it.

There should be a 1 question quiz before downloading the client consisting of 

1.) What will you do if you are banned?

a.) Move on with my life and spool up another account

b.) Blame the developers

c.) Blame the free script I downloaded for not having NSA level anti-ban that does their homework for them while they bot

d.) Make a thread questioning why they you were banned when Jagex obviously answered the questions for you in the ban report.

and depending their answer it unlocks the client.

23 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I mean.. if you bot - MOST of the time you WILL get banned. The #1 rule for botting is NEVER bot on an account you don't want to lose.

You're lucky it was only a 1 day ban, most are perm.

If you bot that account again you WILL lose it. If you care about it then don't do it.

if i get banned i get banned is not the end of the world, i can just start over,  what was strange to me, is that i got banned as soon as i become member and started boting, and i posted here just to see if anybody had something  like this happen to them, i would not bot if i  had a problem with loosing my account.

21 hours ago, ANNEX said:

if i get banned i get banned is not the end of the world, i can just start over,  what was strange to me, is that i got banned as soon as i become member and started boting, and i posted here just to see if anybody had something  like this happen to them, i would not bot if i  had a problem with loosing my account.

jagex is on the look out for any bots in membership world's because they make 100x more money and can ruin the economy allot faster than they can in F2P worlds, which is what jagex is considered about.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived